MVJ MEDICAL COLLEGE
Just 30 kms from the hustle-bustle of Asia’s fastest growing city – Bangalore is Hoskote, a quiet town in Bangalore Rural District. Here is a modern, spacious building that links aesthetics with utility is the hi-tech 640 bedded MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital. It is the only Specialty Hospital between Bangalore and Kolar which is equipped with the latest technology to detect, diagnose and deliver most effective healthcare to the patient population. And even as it brings the healing touch to thousands of patients in more than 30 surrounding villages, this is one-of-a-kind institution which provides medical students of this institution unmatched exposure to understand multifarious diseases and ailments. With its strategic location, it is uniquely positioned to provide excellent training in the three areas viz., Primary Healthcare, Emergency Services and Hospital Services according to the norms of Medical Council of India. Since its establishment in October 2004, the Hospital has treated around 2,00,000 patients, most of them coming from the rural areas.
Medical Facilities* Outpatient Department with computerized Registration
* A Computerized Medical Records Department
* Hi-tech ICCU, PICU, NICU to look after critically ill patients, including cardiac cases
* 12 well-equipped Operation Theatres, including a Septic Theatre and a Minor Theatre
* Fully-fledged Departments covering all areas of healthcare
* A totally-sterile Burns Ward
* Round the clock laboratory and pharmacy
* Fully mechanized laundry, 800 KV diesel generator for uninterrupted power supply,
special Diet Kitchen for Patients and a hi-tech C S S D.* Blood Bank with component separator and other modern gadgets.
* Full fledged Radio diagnostic centre with a brand new state-of-the-art C T Scan, Echo Cardiogram and Sonogram.